Alumni Relations Office
Alumni Relations Office (ARO) is a vital component towards Institutional Advancement into a university. The primary function of the Alumni Relations office (ARO) is to develop an environment that fosters continuous commitment among current students, alumni and others to inspire, develop and maintain the interest of the alumni. This includes helping alumni keep alive the friendships, associations and interests formed as students. ARO bridges the gap between the alumni, officers, management and the Trustees Council. ARO will be a platform to establish a medium through which the alumni may support and advance the cause of higher education by the institution.
Currently our ARO is placed with the Employment Placement Unit (EPU). The people in charge (PIC) are as follows:
- To provide links between Alumni & management.
- To ensure the Alumni web portal and databases are well maintained informative and updated.
- To periodically update members on what’s new at the institution via various communications medium.
- To coordinate the alumni chapter for all sister institutions and their activities.
- To source, produce and publish the alumni bulletin.
- To create an Alumni BlogSpot and to activate it.